George Robotham (January 10, 1921 â" February 1, 2007) was an American stuntman and actor.
Robotham was born in 1921 and played American football at UCLA, where he was awarded a degree in business administration. He started his acting career as a stuntman and actor in Batman.
Following his role in Batman, he usually appeared as an uncredited role in many movies where he was also doing stunts. He was probably best known as the human sacrifice in The Prodigal. He also made appearances in historical films such as Joan of Arc, The Robe, Disney's The Great Locomotive Chase, The Ten Commandments, Spartacus.
Robotham was reported dead on February 1, 2007 from complications of Alzheimer's Disease. He was married to German actress Karin Dor. He died in Bonn, Germany at the age of 86.
- Batman â" Henchman
- Destination Tokyo â" Crewman
- Joan of Arc â" English knight
- The Robe â" Slave with Demetrius at Palm Procession (uncredited)
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers â" Town Suitor
- The Great Locomotive Chase - William Knight, Union civilian train engineer/fireman
- The Ten Commandments â" Attendant
- Spartacus â" Pirate
- 5 Card Stud â" Stoney Burough
- The Goonies â" Prison Guard
- Alien Nation â" Boat Captain
- Split Decisions â" Thug #2
- George Robotham at the Internet Movie Database