Stiletto is a 1969 American crime film directed by Bernard L. Kowalski and starring Alex Cord, Britt Ekland and Patrick O'Neal. Based on the novel Stiletto (1960) by Harold Robbins.
A rich, jet-setting playboy has a secret life: he's also a professional Mafia hitman. When he decides it's time to retire from that life, he finds that his former employers don't like the idea that someone who knows so much about them won't be under their control anymore, and decide to send their own hitmen to eliminate him.
- Alex Cord - Count Cesare Cardinali
- Britt Ekland - Illeano
- Patrick O'Neal - Baker
- Joseph Wiseman - Matteo
- Barbara McNair - Ahn Dessie
- John Dehner - District Attorney
- Titos Vandis - Tonio
- Eduardo Ciannelli - Don Andrea
- Roy Scheider - Bennett
- Lincoln Kilpatrick - Hannibal Smith
- Louie Elias - Mann
- Luke Andreas - Macy
- Dominic Barto - Franchini
- James Tolkan - Edwards
- Amaru - Rosa
- Stiletto marked the film debut of actor Raul Julia (1940-1994).
- Stiletto at the Internet Movie Database
- Stiletto in the British Film Institute's "Explore film..." database